We’re looking for the best in the business. Revision renovates the finest, upper bracket custom homes in the Twin Cities & we’re currently looking to expand our team. Our company is team-oriented & fun.
The primary duty of the Estimator at Revision LLC is to help the company grow by achieving sales and profitability objectives for new projects through comprehensive cost estimating, evaluation, and integration of project development into a specifications & budget package for the Sales & Design department to present to clientele for closure. To be successful, you must be quick thinking, quick learning, and eager to do whatever it takes to prioritize the Revision LLC Customer Experience.
Estimating Activities & Accountabilities:
- Directly accountable to the Chief of Operations.
- Assist COO in preparing Conceptual estimates with minimal subcontractor interaction using preliminary design / scope information.
- Support all aspects of subcontractor and supplier estimating and bidding processes and develop subcontractor interest in furthering their relationship with Revision LLC.
- Process RFP, RFQ, and internal Concept pricing requests and facilitate broadcast invitations to bid by trade and vendor partners.
- Attend and moderate on site bidding open houses as needed.
- Competently draft, proof, audit, and deliver proposals through the Revision Build Tools portal.
- Work with Sales & Design Consultant, Chief of Operations, Architect, and Project Manager collaboratively to bring proposals in line with the scope of work and construction documents.
- Evaluate and qualify bids for completeness and compliance with scope of work, construction documents, and Revision LLC terms & conditions for subcontractor performance guidelines.
- Assist as needed with presentations of budget packages to clients.
- Work on multiple project budget projects simultaneously and prioritize each in line with deadline objectives.
- Operate and maintain proficiency in all internal estimating systems, technologies, and software.
- Minimize exposure and risk by implementing quality assurance controls in estimating by promptly reporting changes or discoveries in scope and revenue to the Chief of Operations
- Strategize and identify opportunities to be more competitive or optimize Revision’s position to secure the Contract. Be willing to negotiate with bidders for concessions as needed to procure the work.
- Growth & Compensation potential for one who matures and brings the position to a high level of success.
Applicant must possess:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and employs effective listening skills.
- Ability to analyze problems and makes sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications and costs.
- Tactful and mature demeanor with well developed interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personalities.
Compensation dependent upon experience and references. Additional bonuses and other incentives available. Please email resume and salary requirements.
More inf0: Indeed Job Posting