As Revision continues to monitor Covid-19 developments, the health and well-being of our homeowners, staff, and trade partners is of utmost importance to us. We understand that limiting any impact this health event has on our service to you and your project is important. We are focusing our efforts to maintain a safe work environment for our staff and to maintain progress on our projects.
What does that look like?
- We are now offering virtual consultations for prospective projects
- Design meetings are held via video conferencing
- We are staying connected with clients more than ever through phone calls, FaceTime and email.
Additionally, we have implemented our own plan internally for our staff, which includes:
- Enabling work from home capabilities amongst office staff. We’re a technology focused company and our management systems are entirely online. We’re well positioned for this change in work location.
- Monitoring the health of our staff and trade partners at the start of every day.
- Being open with our communications. We ask to that you share with us any health changes in your family or people in your home.
- Minimize staff and trade partner activity in your home outside active work zones.
Keeping our homeowners and staff safe and minimizing risk is our number one focus. We expect the changes in our process will not greatly affect how we currently provide service to you. Please trust that we are doing whatever we can to manage your project and expectations. Your business and trust are very important to us. If you have any individual concerns, please reach out to us directly.